Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Funday is Back!

It's that time again...Friday Funday!  I hope that everyone had a great week and is looking forward to the weekend.  I will be out of town next week, so I won't be posting.  Have a great weekend and 4th of July!

So True: I always go into Target expecting to come out with at least 5 more things than I planned on leaving with.


Happy 4th of July Treat: Yummy and festive treat to bring to a 4th of July party.


And Drinks: It's not a 4th of July party without something to drink!


Silly Faces: Just a little preview of the funnier side of Olympic diving.


YUM: Who wants to make me this....like right now!?


Just Drop Me Off: I wouldn't ind floating away on that bed.


Strawberry Donuts: The donut craze just got even better!


This is the life:


True Statement: It's why I shower every day!


If you ever have a Friday Funday post idea/suggestion let me know! Suggestions always welcomed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment