Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer Treat

I'm back and blogging after a break from the long weekend.  I had an incredible weekend celebrating my friend from college's wedding in DC.  It was a gorgeous wedding and she was a beautiful bride.  It was an amazing weekend celebrating my friends wedding and reuniting with some college friends that I hadn't seen in way too long!

Some of my college friends and I at the wedding.

The gorgeous bride and me

Like I've said before, I love finishing off a meal with something sweet.  With lots of upcoming weddings and bathing suit season, my sweet tooth can sometimes get in the way.  One great low calorie dessert that I love it Jello.  However, plain Jello can get boring.  Growing up, my mom used to mix Jello with Cool Whip.  The Jello and Cool Whip form layers: bottom layer is all Jello, middle layer is Jello and Cool Whip mixed, and top layer is mostly Cool whip.  It's a tasty treat that is great on a warm day when you are craving something sweet.

Jello with Cool Whip
Ingredients:
your favorite Jello flavor
1 container Lite Cool Whip


Instructions:
-Make Jello according to directions.
-Whisk Cool Whip into Jello.
-Divide into 4 cups (or bowls).
-Put in fridge for 4 hours or overnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment