Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy Friday

It's been a long, slow week but it's finally Friday! I'm sure everyone is looking forward to the weekend. I know that I have a fun packed weekend ahead starting off with an Olympic opening ceremonies party tonight and the Big10 10k fun run tomorrow followed by brunch.  The Big10 10k is a fun run where everyone supports their Big Ten school and I will obviously be sporting some University of Michigan colors.  Get ready for pictures and details on Monday.


Also...get excited and ready for an awesome giveaway next week!  Hint: it involves one of my favorite foods.

But for now it's time for Friday Funday!  Enjoy!

Summer Pizza: The perfect pizza for a summer night.  To make it even easier buy pre-made dough.


Fat Kid Cake: The ultimate combo of Oreos and Reese's.  Please someone make this and bring it to me.


Fat Pills? I wish this was still true (then I'd definitely chow down on some of the cake above)


Find Your Calling: Interesting article with fun/cool diagrams.

Coffee Cubes: My friend does this and I think it is genius!


Workout Motivation:


Goat Cheese Hush Puppies: Um...wow.  Words cannot express.


Speaking of Dogs: Who doesn't wish their dog could text them?


In Honor of the Olympics: This is one limber 86 year old!


Everyone have a great weekend and enjoy the start of the Olympics!

No comments:

Post a Comment