Friday, August 10, 2012

Starting the Weekend Off Right

It's been a crazy, busy, and overwhelming week.  I am VERY ready to enjoy the weekend!  I have lots of fun plans ahead including a lakefront run and then brunch Saturday and a celebration dinner Sunday to celebrate my friend finishing part 1 (the ethics portion) of The Bar.

Since I have summer hours (for those who don't know...summer hours in Chicago means you have half day Fridays from Memorial Day to Labor Day), I'm going to start off my weekend with a couple errands and then hopefully meeting some friends at the pool or shopping (depending on the weather).  The perfect beginning to a great weekend!

And now...what I know you have been waiting for: Friday Funday!

Spinach and Artichoke Grilled Cheese: Spinach artichoke dip and grilled cheese got married and had a baby.  And he is awesome!


Cucumber Chili Mexican Paletas: Looks so refreshing and perfect for a hot summer day.


Talk About Cooling Off: This elephant really knows how to do it.


The Funnel Wall: They say this wall plays music when it rains.  This, I need to see!


Food Tips: The Dorito one grosses me out.  The grapes and wine one is genius!


18 Running Facts: I love these fun facts.  They are both funny and sadly true. (there wasn't really a picture so I thought you would enjoy a sweaty picture of me post run)




Chocolate Chip Cookie: Sometimes a basic, classic cookie is just what you need!


No comments:

Post a Comment